ESP stocks a heavy duty, foot operated 16 litre grease gun pump and the parts to service the grease gun pump when necessary. The grease gun pump comes standard with a 2 metre hose and coupler. We can provide the hose and coupler kits. Pump kit is Part No. SP1066, Valve kit is Part No. SP1065 and Nozzle is Part No. SP1069. ESP also stocks Petromark grease in a 20 litre bucket, Part No. AJ-281-18-ESP. The 200 litre drum of Petromark oil is also available through ESP.
The two stage pump is activated by pushing down on the foot treadle. The Pressure Return Valve is activated by hooking up the foot treadle, releasing all the pressure in the hose, back into the grease bucket.
- No more decoupling with pressure in the hose. Extends grease coupler and Zerk fitting lifespan.
- Returns grease in the hose, back into grease bucket canister.
- Makes for easy, pressure free disconnection.
- Two stage pump recovers from airlocks in the grease. No more clearing airlocks.
- Saves grease, as the grease is returned to the grease bucket.
- Eliminates Dribble and Mess on the coupler tip. A clean disconnect.